- Board Approves Changes to School Start & End Times
- New, Improved Lunchbox System for Parents
- See Episode Two of "Mission: Possible!" Video Series
- Nominees for Pillar of Parkway Announced
- District Teachers of the Year Selected
- Ross Elementary Named 2011 Missouri School of Character
- Electronics e-Scrap Recycling Drop-Off at North High
- Trivia Night to Benefit Parkway Students
- Parkway Students to Show Digital Talents at Film Festival
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Electronics e-Scrap Recycling Drop-Off at North High
The Recycling Club at Parkway North High School will be hosting a public e-Scrap Recycling Drop-Off event on Saturday, April 2, from 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. The event will allow residents to drop off various electronics which will then be transported to Computer Trade, a St. Louis-based company that ensures all materials collected will be recycled.
Acceptable items include: Computers, monitors, printers, fax machines, laptops, servers, all computer peripherals, battery backups, cables, computer parts, speakers, home electronics, VCRs, stereos, small appliances, phones, televisions, ranges, microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers, etc.
In other words, if the item runs on batteries or electricity, it will be accepted! In addition, household and automotive batteries are also permitted.