- Making Up Snow Days
- Discussion on School Schedules Continues into March
- Parkway Board Selects Dr. Keith Marty as New Superintendent
- Congratulations, Teachers of the Year!
- Kindergarten Registration Begins Feb. 15
- Four File for Parkway Board of Education
- "Mission: Possible!" Videos Show Mission, Vision at Work in Classrooms
- Time for Granting Dreams!
- ATTENTION PLEASE: Do YOU Know a Pillar of Parkway?
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Time for Granting Dreams!
The Parkway Alumni Association’s Granting Dreams program is designed to turn dreams into realities for Parkway students who are eager to further their learning or explore new opportunities. Grants of financial support of up to $250 will be awarded as well as grants of community resources and/or Alumni support.
Students are encouraged to submit requests that demonstrate a commitment to furthering skills, acquiring knowledge or experience, participating in school-related activities, or those that involve the community.
Grant requests can range from Japanese lessons, to a medical mission trip to Honduras, to a robotics class!
For eligibility and application procedures, visit the Parkway Alumni Association website. The deadline for applications to be received is 4 p.m. on Friday, February 4.