- Making Up Snow Days
- Discussion on School Schedules Continues into March
- Parkway Board Selects Dr. Keith Marty as New Superintendent
- Congratulations, Teachers of the Year!
- Kindergarten Registration Begins Feb. 15
- Four File for Parkway Board of Education
- "Mission: Possible!" Videos Show Mission, Vision at Work in Classrooms
- Time for Granting Dreams!
- ATTENTION PLEASE: Do YOU Know a Pillar of Parkway?
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Four File for Parkway Board of Education
Four candidates have filed for the three open positions on the Parkway Board of Education. The candidates, in order of filing and as their names will appear on the April 5 ballot, are:
- Dee A. Mogerman
- Bruce Major
- Chris Jacob
- Patricia Adair
|Dee A. Mogerman||Bruce Major||Chris Jacob||Patricia Adair|
The board of education members whose positions are open for election on April 5 are Chris Jacob, Bruce Major and Dee A. Mogerman.
For more information on the candidates, visit the board of education page on the Parkway website at board candidates 2011.
Board Candidate Forum February 28
A board candidate forum, sponsored and moderated by the League of Women Voters of St. Louis, will be held at 7 p.m. on Monday, February 28, at Parkway South Middle School, 760 Woods Mill Road, Manchester, MO 63011.