- Central High Open House Features New Science Building
- Kindergarten Registration Begins Feb. 15
- Fifth-Grade Band Information Night Jan. 10
- Board Approves New Playing Surface for High School Athletic Fields
- Submit Your Nominee for Pillar of Parkway!
- Seniors Have Until Jan. 14 to Enroll in A+ Schools
- Filing Continues for Parkway Board of Education Candidates
- Granting Dreams Applications Now Being Accepted
- Parkway Chess Tournament Jan. 15
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Granting Dreams Applications Now Being Accepted
Applications are now being accepted for the Parkway Alumni Association's Granting Dreams program. The program is designed to turn dreams into realities for Parkway students in grades K-12 who are eager to further their learning or explore new opportunities.
Grants of financial support—up to $250—will be awarded, as well as opportunities to access community resources and/or alumni support. In 2010, the Parkway Alumni Association awarded $22,459 in dream grants and 32 resource grants, for a total of 221 grants.
Students are encouraged to submit requests that demonstrate a commitment to furthering skills, acquiring knowledge or experience, participating in school-related activities or those that involve the community. The deadline for applications is 4 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 4, 2011.
Click here to download an application. For more information on the program, go to http://www.parkwayalumni.org/ or call (314) 415-8074.