- Central High Open House Features New Science Building
- Kindergarten Registration Begins Feb. 15
- Fifth-Grade Band Information Night Jan. 10
- Board Approves New Playing Surface for High School Athletic Fields
- Submit Your Nominee for Pillar of Parkway!
- Seniors Have Until Jan. 14 to Enroll in A+ Schools
- Filing Continues for Parkway Board of Education Candidates
- Granting Dreams Applications Now Being Accepted
- Parkway Chess Tournament Jan. 15
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Filing Continues for Parkway Board of Education Candidates
Three director positions, each for a three-year term, are open on the Parkway Board of Education in the April 5, 2011 election. Candidate filing began in December and continues through Tuesday, January 18. Filing must be done in person at the Parkway Administrative Center, 455 North Woods Mill Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
Filing hours are from 8 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. On the last day of filing, January 18, the hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. No filing will take place on January 17, as district offices will be closed. Names will appear on the ballot in chronological order of filing.
To be eligible for the Parkway Board of Education, applicants must:
- be a citizen of the United States;
- be at least 24 years old;
- be a resident taxpayer of the Parkway School District; and
- have, or will have, resided in Missouri for one year prior to the April 5, 2011 election.
- At the time of filing, applicants should provide a biographical statement of no more than 200 words and a recent photograph, which will be released to the media and included in Parkway publications.
The terms of Chris Jacob, Bruce Major and Dee Mogerman expire in April 2011. For more information, please call Carol Chlanda, Parkway board of education administrative assistant, at (314) 415-8004.