- Central High Open House Features New Science Building
- Kindergarten Registration Begins Feb. 15
- Fifth-Grade Band Information Night Jan. 10
- Board Approves New Playing Surface for High School Athletic Fields
- Submit Your Nominee for Pillar of Parkway!
- Seniors Have Until Jan. 14 to Enroll in A+ Schools
- Filing Continues for Parkway Board of Education Candidates
- Granting Dreams Applications Now Being Accepted
- Parkway Chess Tournament Jan. 15
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Submit Your Nominee for Pillar of Parkway!
It’s time to submit your nominee for a 2011 Pillar of Parkway award! If you’ve thought about nominating someone in the past, but just didn't follow through, this is the year to do it!
Nomination forms for this prestigious award are posted at http://www.parkwayschools.net/pillar2011/ and are available in all Parkway schools and buildings.
The deadline for submitting nominees is February 4, and winners will be selected in early March. Click here to check out the list of all previous winners.
What is the Pillar of Parkway award? Each year, individuals who have made a long-term commitment and given outstanding leadership and service to Parkway, can be nominated to be honored as one of approximately 10 winners selected by a committee of former Pillars of Parkway. Any employee or SSD personnel working in Parkway, parent or community member is eligible (board members excluded). Click here to read about last year’s winners.