- Parents: Are you Prepared for School Closings?
- Results are In! Board Approves Leadership Profile for Next Superintendent
- Teaching Communication Arts in 2010
- Kids Voting Goes Paperless, Tries Early Voting
- West High's Marching Band Wins First Place!
- Scouting for Food Nov. 13 & 20
- It's Fall: Time for Parkway Craft Fairs!
- South High Nike Sportswear Sale is Back!
- You're Invited--Celebrate Alumni Hall of Famers!
- Help Parkway Win $250,000 for Solar Power
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
It's Fall: Time for Parkway Craft Fairs!
You know it’s officially fall now—time to shop for unique holiday gifts and decorations! Below are the days and times of Parkway’s November craft fairs:
Saturday and Sunday, November 6 and 7, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. - North High, sponsored by the Parkway Alumni Association. (Contact Jan Misuraca, 314-415-8074, or visit http://www.parkwayalumni.org/craftfair/index.html.)
Saturday and Sunday, November 13 and 14, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. - Central High, sponsored by the Central High Band. (Contact Susie Hankins, 314-542-9473.)
Saturday, November 20, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and Sunday, November 21, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. - South High, sponsored by the South High Spirit of 76 Band Boosters. Call (314) 415-7766, option 3, visit http://parkwaysouthcraftfair.com/ or e-mail PSHcraftfair@hotmail.com for more information.