- Parents: Are you Prepared for School Closings?
- Results are In! Board Approves Leadership Profile for Next Superintendent
- Teaching Communication Arts in 2010
- Kids Voting Goes Paperless, Tries Early Voting
- West High's Marching Band Wins First Place!
- Scouting for Food Nov. 13 & 20
- It's Fall: Time for Parkway Craft Fairs!
- South High Nike Sportswear Sale is Back!
- You're Invited--Celebrate Alumni Hall of Famers!
- Help Parkway Win $250,000 for Solar Power
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Scouting for Food Nov. 13 & 20
Cub Scouts will be canvassing St. Louis this month as part of their annual Scouting for Food drive, which helps thousands of hungry people in our region. On Saturday, November 13, Scouts will place plastic bags at doorsteps throughout Parkway.
The following Saturday, November 20, Scouts will return to pick up the filled bags.
Last year, the Scouting for Food drive collected 2.1 million cans of food. This year, the food pantries are particularly looking for protein food, such as canned tuna, peanut butter or canned ravioli.
Please look for your Scouting for Food bag on November 13, and consider filling it with any canned food items you can donate. Scouts will collect the bags from your doorstep the morning of November 20.