- What Do YOU Want in a Superintendent?
- Parkway Web & E-mail Addresses Simplified
- Online Menu Ingredients Help Families with Food Allergies
- Mark Your Calendar for Oct. 21!
- AlertNow Test Planned for October 22
- Forty-two Parkway Students Earn National Merit Recognition
- Six Parkway Students are STARS in Science
- Online Safety Event - Save the Date!
- Perfect Score for Parkway!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Online Menu Ingredients Help Families with Food Allergies
In addition to providing the nutritional value of school menu items, Parkway's food service department now has an Allergy Guide on its website. The site identifies the actual ingredients of most lunch and breakfast menu items, including Landshire sandwiches.
On the Allergy Guide website, you will find a description of how the program works and links to menus for a six-week period.
We hope you find this feature helpful and ask you to pass the word to friends or relatives whose children with food allergies attend Parkway schools.