- Parkway Board Selects Superintendent Search Firm
- Summer of 2010: Record Construction Season
- Fall Testing Information for Parents
- Highway 141 Construction Calls for Caution, Patience
- 2011-12 School Calendar Approved
- Interested in Scouting?
- Parkway Receives Major Federal Grant for Teaching American History
- Announcing the Alumni Hall of Fame Class of 2010
- Parkway to Adopt Single-Stream Recycling
- Follow Parkway on Facebook and Twitter this Year!
- Student Legislative Forum Tonight!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Student Legislative Forum Tonight!
Parkway high school students, in partnership with Kids Voting Missouri, are holding the Fourth Annual Parkway Student-Led Legislative Forum from 6:30-9 p.m. tonight, Wednesday, Sept. 1, 2010.
The event is at Parkway North High School, 12860 Fee Fee Road, 63146, between Olive and Bennington. If you need driving directions, please click here.
Following is an agenda for the evening's activities:
- 6:30-7 p.m. Pre-event student activities (voter registration, voting machine demo, mock election)
- 7-7:40 p.m. Superintendent welcome and officials’ self-introductions
- 7:40-8 p.m. Round table discussions part I (officials switch tables)
- 8-8:20 p.m. Round table discussions part II
- 8:20-8:50 p.m. Q & A
- 8:50-9 p.m. Mock election results and closing
All of Parkway's elected officials, including board of education members, have been invited to participate. Approximately 15-20 elected officials are planning to attend. For more information, contact Diana Stewart in Parkway’s communications department at (314) 415-8069.