- School Starts Tuesday, August 17!
- AlertNow Text Messages/Online Retrieval Information for Parents
- Join Project Parkway! Task Forces Starting Soon!
- Child Care Services Available Before and After School
- Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend, August 6-8
- Letter from the Superintendent about Adequate Yearly Progress
- Read 'Back 2 School' Online
- Order a 2010-11 Yearbook
- Community Education Classes Have Something for Everyone
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Sales Tax Holiday this Weekend, August 6-8
Missouri's back-to-school sales tax holiday is this weekend--Friday, August 6, through Sunday, August 8. Certain back-to-school purchases such as clothing, school supplies and computers are exempt from sales tax.
Although some cities have elected not to participate, the state's portion of the tax rate (4.225%) will remain exempt for the sale of tax holiday items. For more details visit the Missouri Department of Revenue Web site.