- Parkway Says Farewell to Superintendent Malito, Welcomes Dr. Senti
- Reading is Cool!
- Five Parkway Students Ace ACT
- Kim Cohen, Beth Knes Named McKelvey Administrators
- Summer Brings Parkway New e-Mail, Web Addresses
- Board Adopts New Mission and Vision
- Meal Prices in 2010-11; Free/Reduced Price Eligibility
- Parents Report Additional Student Information per Federal Law
- Parents: Are you Signed up for Infinite Campus?
- Parkway Auction July 14
- Parkway News is Hot this Summer!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Meal Prices in 2010-11; Free/Reduced Price Eligibility
No Change in Meal Prices for 2010-11
Parents may apply for free/reduced price meals
This year Parkway will be offering nutritious meals every school day at the same prices as 2009-10. Full priced breakfast costs $1.75 and lunch costs $2.50. Some children may qualify for free or reduced price meals. The cost of a reduced price meal is $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch.
Children can get free or reduced price meals if their household income is within income guidelines established each year by the federal government. Children in households eligible for food stamps or temporary assistance and most foster children can get free meals.
A parent may complete one application for free or reduced price meals for all children in the household. Applications are available on the Parkway Food Service Web site or by calling (314) 415-8246.
For information on: menus, nutritional analysis and ingredients; online deposits; checking account balances; and other food service programs, visit the Food Services home page on the Web.