- Opportunity Knocks...Don't Miss Out!
- Last Day of School is May 26
- Superintendent Search Update
- Summer Reading Lists Online
- Student Awards Abound...36 Earn State and National Recognitions
- 13 New Administrators for 2010-11 Announced
- West County YMCA Summer Camps Offer Pick-up/Drop-off at Two Parkway Schools
- Tee Up for the Parkway Golf Tournament
- Relay for Life at Central High June 4-5!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Relay for Life at Central High June 4-5!
The American Cancer Society needs our help! Get your team of family and friends together and register today for the West County Relay for Life to be held at Parkway Central High on June 4 and 5. Help celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost and raise money to fight back against the disease!
This important fundraising and life-changing event will be held from 6 p.m. on Friday, June 4 to 6 a.m. on Saturday, June 5 at Parkway Central High School, 469 N. Woods Mill Road, 63017.
For more information and team registration, visit www.relayforlife.org/westcountymo. You can also follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/RFLWestCounty or become a fan of theirs by searching Relay for Life of West County on Facebook.