- Opportunity Knocks...Don't Miss Out!
- Last Day of School is May 26
- Superintendent Search Update
- Summer Reading Lists Online
- Student Awards Abound...36 Earn State and National Recognitions
- 13 New Administrators for 2010-11 Announced
- West County YMCA Summer Camps Offer Pick-up/Drop-off at Two Parkway Schools
- Tee Up for the Parkway Golf Tournament
- Relay for Life at Central High June 4-5!
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Tee Up for the Parkway Golf Tournament
Plan now to play in the 15th annual Parkway Alumni Association Golf Tournament to benefit programs for Parkway students and staff!
When: Friday, June 11, 2010
Where: Landings at Spirit Golf Club
Time: Registration begins at 12:30 p.m. followed by lunch and a shotgun start at 1:30 p.m. A dinner and auction will be held after golf.
Entry Fee: $125 per person (includes lunch, green fees, carts, refreshments, prizes, dinner and auction)
Non-Golfer Fee: $35 per person (includes dinner and auction)
Call (314) 415-8074 or visit www.parkwayalumni.org to register and for more information.