- MAP and End of Course Exams Start Soon!
- Suicide Prevention Forum Coming to Parkway
- New Features on Parkway Web Site!
- Eight to Receive Pillar of Parkway Awards
- Community Invited to Town Hall Meeting April 8
- Alumni Trivia Night Coming April 3
- SSD Public Forum March 24
- Parkway All District Orchestra Concert March 24
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Suicide Prevention Forum Coming to Parkway
A nationally recognized expert on suicide intervention, teen depression and anxiety, Dr. Scott Poland, is coming to Parkway on Thursday, March 25, for a forum entitled "Helping Our Teens Through the Turbulent Years." The forum is free and open to the public.
A community forum will be held from 7-9 p.m. at St. Luke's Hospital auditorium, 232 S. Woods Mill Rd. in Chesterfield.
Dr. Poland will address parents, families, and school staff about suicide risk in children and teens. His presentation will focus on positive interventions and proactive mental health plans to support young people.
Click here for a flyer with more details about the program.