- MAP and End of Course Exams Start Soon!
- Suicide Prevention Forum Coming to Parkway
- New Features on Parkway Web Site!
- Eight to Receive Pillar of Parkway Awards
- Community Invited to Town Hall Meeting April 8
- Alumni Trivia Night Coming April 3
- SSD Public Forum March 24
- Parkway All District Orchestra Concert March 24
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
SSD Public Forum March 24
The Public Review Committee, which is reviewing the operations of the Special School District (SSD) and will make recommendations for improvement, has scheduled an additional public forum to gather comments from the public.
The forum will be held at 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 24, in rooms 60-61 on the lower level of SSD’s Central Administrative Offices, 12110 Clayton Road in Town & Country. It is open to the public.
Public comments also will be accepted by the committee during the first 15 minutes of each regularly scheduled meeting. Each meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. and will be held at SSD Central Administrative Offices. Meetings are scheduled for the following Wednesdays:
• April 7
• May 5
• June 2
Written comments also can be mailed to the committee at Special School District Superintendent’s Office, Attention: Public Review Committee, 12110 Clayton Road, Town & Country, MO 63131. Click here for more information.