- MAP and End of Course Exams Start Soon!
- Suicide Prevention Forum Coming to Parkway
- New Features on Parkway Web Site!
- Eight to Receive Pillar of Parkway Awards
- Community Invited to Town Hall Meeting April 8
- Alumni Trivia Night Coming April 3
- SSD Public Forum March 24
- Parkway All District Orchestra Concert March 24
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Community Invited to Town Hall Meeting April 8
Project Parkway is at a critical stage in its work, and we need your input. Please consider attending a Town Hall meeting from 7-9 p.m. on Thursday, April 8, at Central Middle School as we put the final touches on a new mission statement, vision and learning principles for Parkway.
The latest draft will be going to the school board for approval in May, so please come share your ideas! Click here to download a flyer about the event. Click here to download a flyer about the event.
To read the latest draft of the mission statement, give your comments and read others' feedback, go to the Project Parkway Web site at http://www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/projectParkway/Lev2.cfm?Lev2ID=215
Join the discussion on April 8 in person or on Facebook focused around the following questions:
- What do you like about Parkway’s proposed new mission, vision and learning principles?
- What might be missing?
What should be our top priorities for the 2011-2015 strategic plan?