- MAP and End of Course Exams Start Soon!
- Suicide Prevention Forum Coming to Parkway
- New Features on Parkway Web Site!
- Eight to Receive Pillar of Parkway Awards
- Community Invited to Town Hall Meeting April 8
- Alumni Trivia Night Coming April 3
- SSD Public Forum March 24
- Parkway All District Orchestra Concert March 24
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
MAP and End of Course Exams Start Soon!
Our students will soon have an opportunity to demonstrate what they know and are learning in school every day! The Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) testing for elementary and middle school students will take place March 29 through April 22. High school End of Course (EOC) exams will begin April 19.
MAP and EOC exams are required by the state to help determine students' knowledge and skills according to their grade-level and course expectations. Scores are also widely publicized and are the main criteria used to determine how schools and the district are performing according to state and federal standards.
While test scores are one of many criteria for measuring student success, it is important for students to be in attendance on testing days and to be well-prepared. These tests are the main criteria used to determine how schools and the district are performing according to state and federal standards. In addition, EOC exams constitute 10 percent of a student’s grade.
Parent Information, including sample questions, on MAP tests:
Parent Information on EOC exams, including the schedule and links to practice tests: