- Mission is Foundation for Parkway's Future
- Last Call to Nominate a Pillar of Parkway!
- Parkway Students Raise Money, Make 'Kits 4 Kids' in Haiti
- Parkway Announces Two New Administrators
- Two Candidates File for Parkway Board of Education
- UM System President Forsee to Visit Parkway
- Parkway Alumni Hall of Fame Seeking Nominations
- Parents: Nominate Teachers for PACCD 'Parkway Partners' Award
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parents: Nominate Teachers for PACCD 'Parkway Partners' Award
Has your child’s special education team gone the extra mile for your child? If so, nominate them for the recognition they deserve -- a Parkway Partners Award! This award is given by the Parents Advisory Council for Children with Disabilities (PACCD) to promote cooperation between Parkway and Special School District (SSD) staff.
Two teams, each consisting of at least one Parkway and one SSD faculty member, will be selected to receive $150 stipends for the purchase of academic materials. PACCD representatives will present the awards at the April 7 Board of Education meeting.
Click here for a nomination form with more information. Nominations are due by March 1.