- Mission is Foundation for Parkway's Future
- Last Call to Nominate a Pillar of Parkway!
- Parkway Students Raise Money, Make 'Kits 4 Kids' in Haiti
- Parkway Announces Two New Administrators
- Two Candidates File for Parkway Board of Education
- UM System President Forsee to Visit Parkway
- Parkway Alumni Hall of Fame Seeking Nominations
- Parents: Nominate Teachers for PACCD 'Parkway Partners' Award
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
UM System President Forsee to Visit Parkway
The public is invited to attend the February 24 Parkway school board meeting for a unique opportunity to hear Gary Forsee, president of the four-campus University of Missouri (UM) System, speak about topics of interest to Parkway students, parents and staff.
President Forsee’s presentation will be streamed live on the Parkway Web site at www.pkwy.k12.mo.us. A large number of Parkway graduates receive their postsecondary education within the UM system and become active alumni. There are also many partnerships and activities with UM that benefit Parkway high school students and staff.
The board meeting is at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 24, at Central Middle School, 471 N. Woods Mill Road in Chesterfield.