- Mission is Foundation for Parkway's Future
- Last Call to Nominate a Pillar of Parkway!
- Parkway Students Raise Money, Make 'Kits 4 Kids' in Haiti
- Parkway Announces Two New Administrators
- Two Candidates File for Parkway Board of Education
- UM System President Forsee to Visit Parkway
- Parkway Alumni Hall of Fame Seeking Nominations
- Parents: Nominate Teachers for PACCD 'Parkway Partners' Award
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Announces Two New Administrators
On Wednesday, January 27, the Parkway Board of Education approved the selection of two new administrators, effective July 1, 2010. Michael Patrick Shelton (Patrick) will be the new principal of Hanna Woods Elementary School, and Jennifer E. Stanfill was appointed as Parkway's coordinator of career and technical education.
Michael Patrick Shelton (Patrick) will be the new principal of Hanna Woods Elementary School, beginning with the 2010-11 school year. Shelton is presently serving as principal and curriculum director for the Wood River-Hartford School District in Wood River, IL and has served in that capacity for the past eight years. From 1994 to 2002, he was the director of vocal music for the Staunton Community School District in Staunton, IL. Shelton has also been an adjunct professor at Greenville College in Greenville, IL since 2009. Shelton replaces Dr. Jackie Frisbee who is retiring.
Jennifer E. Stanfill was appointed as Parkway's coordinator of career and technical education, beginning with the 2010-11 school year. Stanfill is presently an assistant principal for the Ritenour School District and has held this position since June 2009. Prior to that, she had served as Ritenour's coordinator of career technical prep since August 2007. She taught business and marketing education from 2003 until 2007. Stanfill replaces Pam Krodinger who is retiring.