- Parkway Preparing for Cold Weather
- New Middle School Schedules in 2010-11
- Online Lunch Deposits Debut
- Kindergarten Registration Begins January 26
- Fifth Grade Band Information Night January 11
- PACCD Meeting on Bullying January 20
- Parkway Chess Tournament January 16
- Board Filing Open through January 19
- Granting Dreams has New Addition
- H1N1 Vaccines Nearly Completed
- Invitation to Present at District Career Fair
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Granting Dreams has New Addition
The Parkway Alumni Association’s (PAA) Granting Dreams program is designed to turn dreams into realities for Parkway students who are eager to further their learning or explore new opportunities.
Grants of financial support of up to $250 will be awarded as well as grants of community resources and/or Alumni support. Students are encouraged to submit requests that demonstrate a commitment to furthering skills, acquiring knowledge or experience, participating in school-related activities, or those that involve the community.
New this year are grants funded through the John L. Baker Memorial Fund. These grants will be awarded to sophomores and juniors active in their school bands who have a recommendation from their band instructor.
For eligibility and application procedures, visit www.ParkwayAlumni.org. The deadline to apply is Feb. 11, 2010.