- Parkway Preparing for Cold Weather
- New Middle School Schedules in 2010-11
- Online Lunch Deposits Debut
- Kindergarten Registration Begins January 26
- Fifth Grade Band Information Night January 11
- PACCD Meeting on Bullying January 20
- Parkway Chess Tournament January 16
- Board Filing Open through January 19
- Granting Dreams has New Addition
- H1N1 Vaccines Nearly Completed
- Invitation to Present at District Career Fair
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Board Filing Open through January 19
Two director positions are open on the Parkway Board of Education, each for a three-year term, in the April 6, 2010 election. The last day for filing is Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2010. Filing must be done in person at the Parkway Administrative Center, 455 N. Woods Mill Rd., Chesterfield, MO 63017.
Filing hours are from 8 to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. On the last day of filing, Jan. 19, the hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. No filing will take place on Jan. 18 due to the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. Names will appear on the ballot in chronological order of filing.
To be eligible for the Parkway Board of Education, applicants must:
- be a citizen of the United States;
- be at least 24 years old;
- be a resident taxpayer of the Parkway School District; and
- have, or will have, resided in Missouri for one year prior to the April 6, 2010 election.
At the time of filing, applicants should provide a biographical statement of no more than 200 words and a recent photograph, which will be released to the media and included in Parkway publications.
For more information, please call Carol Chlanda, Parkway board of education administrative assistant, at (314) 415-8004.