- Parkway Still Receiving H1N1 Vaccines; Community Clinics to be Held Saturday
- Parkway Schools in the News
- Let Parkway Students Entertain You!
- Parkway South High Graduate Named 2010 Rhodes Scholar
- Parkway Board of Education Election Filing Opens
- West High Student Has Two Perfect Scores
- Early Childhood Hosting Holiday Boutique
- Parkway to Administer ACT to all Juniors in Spring 2010
- Parkway Alumni Hall of Fame Nominations Open
- Band Information Night for Future Middle Schoolers & Parents
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Board of Education Election Filing Opens
Two director positions are open on the Parkway Board of Education, each for a three-year term, in the April 6, 2010 election. Filing for the Parkway Board of Education will begin on Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2009 and continue through Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2010. Filing must be done in person at the Parkway Administrative Center, 455 N. Woods Mill Rd., Chesterfield, MO 63017.
Filing hours are from 8 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. On the last day of filing, Jan. 19, the hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. No filing will take place on Jan. 18 due to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day holiday. Names will appear on the ballot in chronological order of filing.
To be eligible for the Parkway Board of Education, applicants must:
- be a citizen of the United States;
- be at least 24 years old;
- be a resident taxpayer of the Parkway School District; and
- have, or will have, resided in Missouri for one year prior to the April 6, 2010 election.
At the time of filing, applicants should provide a biographical statement of no more than 200 words and a recent photograph, which will be released to the media and included in Parkway publications.
For more information, please call Carol Chlanda, Parkway Board of Education administrative assistant, at (314) 415-8004.