- Parkway Still Receiving H1N1 Vaccines; Community Clinics to be Held Saturday
- Parkway Schools in the News
- Let Parkway Students Entertain You!
- Parkway South High Graduate Named 2010 Rhodes Scholar
- Parkway Board of Education Election Filing Opens
- West High Student Has Two Perfect Scores
- Early Childhood Hosting Holiday Boutique
- Parkway to Administer ACT to all Juniors in Spring 2010
- Parkway Alumni Hall of Fame Nominations Open
- Band Information Night for Future Middle Schoolers & Parents
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway South High Graduate Named 2010 Rhodes Scholar
Andrew McCall, a 2006 Parkway South High graduate, is one of 32 students nationally to be named a 2010 Rhodes scholar. McCall is currently a senior at Truman State University, majoring in philosophy and religion.
McCall was elected to the elite Phi Beta Kappa academic honor society as a junior and has taken courses in Vienna, Austria, and at the University of Colorado. He is a five-time Division II All-American swimmer and captain of the team. He also plays violin for the university symphony.
A scholarship covers two or three years of study at the University of Oxford in England, beginning in October. The winners were selected from 805 applicants first endorsed by their college or university.
Click here to read the St. Louis Post-Dispatch story.