- What Should a Parkway Education Look Like?
- Science Renovations Begin at Central
- Parkway Earns Missouri Distinction
- Vaccines for H1N1 in Short Supply
- Parkway Students are STARS in Science
- Upcoming Parkway Craft Fairs
- PACCD General Membership Meeting in November
- South High's Nike Sale is Back
- New AlertNow Feature for Parents
- Tuesday, Nov. 3 Ballot has Two Countywide Questions
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
New AlertNow Feature for Parents
A new feature available to recipients of AlertNow messages provides an online replay and review of any voice or e-mail messages received during the past 15 days.
Go to www.alertnowmessage.com and enter your 10-digit phone number or your e-mail address in the boxes provided; click “Search.” A page will display showing all the recent messages.
For e-mails, click on “View this Email Message,” and a pop-up will appear displaying the content of the message.
For voice messages, click “Listen to this Audio/Phone Message,” and a pop-up will appear allowing you to open the audio file with your computer’s media player. You must have speakers connected to your computer to hear the audio messages. If you do not hear anything, check to make sure your volume is turned up and your computer is not muted.
PLEASE NOTE: The AlertNow test scheduled for October 23 was postponed. You will receive an AlertNow e-mail advising of the new test date. That test will include all home, cell and work telephone numbers, as well as text messaging for those who have opted in at https://www.alertnowsms.com with PIN 096095. Please be sure your numbers are up-to-date in our records.