- What Should a Parkway Education Look Like?
- Science Renovations Begin at Central
- Parkway Earns Missouri Distinction
- Vaccines for H1N1 in Short Supply
- Parkway Students are STARS in Science
- Upcoming Parkway Craft Fairs
- PACCD General Membership Meeting in November
- South High's Nike Sale is Back
- New AlertNow Feature for Parents
- Tuesday, Nov. 3 Ballot has Two Countywide Questions
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
PACCD General Membership Meeting in November
There will be a general membership meeting of Parkway’s Parent Advisory Council for Children with Disabilities (PACCD) at 7 p.m. on November 18, at Mason Ridge Elementary, 715 S. Mason Road, in Creve Coeur, MO, 63141.
The topic for the meeting is "TESTING 101: MAP, ACT, and EOC" and will include discussion of IEP accommodations and modifications for elementary, middle, and high school students with disabilities.
Mason Ridge is a physically accessible location. If anyone with a disability needs an interpreter or other accommodations in order to attend and participate, please call (314) 415-8071 at least four business days prior to the meeting date.
PACCD is a volunteer parent organization of the Parkway School District committed to securing a quality education for students with special needs.