- What Should a Parkway Education Look Like?
- Science Renovations Begin at Central
- Parkway Earns Missouri Distinction
- Vaccines for H1N1 in Short Supply
- Parkway Students are STARS in Science
- Upcoming Parkway Craft Fairs
- PACCD General Membership Meeting in November
- South High's Nike Sale is Back
- New AlertNow Feature for Parents
- Tuesday, Nov. 3 Ballot has Two Countywide Questions
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
What Should a Parkway Education Look Like?
The first Project Parkway Town Hall meeting drew a variety of participants, including a number of high school students. Watch a video that was shown and see what people had to say about a series of questions regarding changes in the world and the implications for Parkway. Comments were also solicited on Facebook. Click here for a draft overall summary and comments from small groups.
To view a thought-provoking 4-minute video called “A Vision of K-12 Students Today” that was presented at the meeting, click here.