- What Should a Parkway Education Look Like?
- Science Renovations Begin at Central
- Parkway Earns Missouri Distinction
- Vaccines for H1N1 in Short Supply
- Parkway Students are STARS in Science
- Upcoming Parkway Craft Fairs
- PACCD General Membership Meeting in November
- South High's Nike Sale is Back
- New AlertNow Feature for Parents
- Tuesday, Nov. 3 Ballot has Two Countywide Questions
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Vaccines for H1N1 in Short Supply
Parkway has now received requests from approximately 8,000 students for the H1N1 vaccine. The St. Louis County Department of Health has so far provided us with just a small supply of the nasal mist vaccine, which has been distributed to each school and administered to as many students as possible.
St. Louis County Health has indicated that future shipments of vaccine may be delayed, but Parkway will continue to distribute and administer whatever vaccine we receive as soon as possible and as equitably as possible.
The percent of students who were home due to illness for the week of October 23 ranged from 2.5 percent to 10.3 percent, with the highest rates generally at the elementary level. For the latest information on H1N1 in Parkway, visit Parkway’s H1N1 Web site.