- Update for Parents on H1N1 Vaccines
- Twenty-five Parkway Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- You are Invited to Project Parkway Town Hall Meeting
- Update on 2008 Bond Issue Projects
- Parkway Food Service Allergy Project
- How "Green" are You?
- Parkway Craft Fairs Begin
- Chesterfield Alliance Sponsors Family Forum
- Have You Signed Up for Infinite Campus Access Yet?
- AlertNow Test and Parent FAQ Info
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
AlertNow Test and Parent FAQ Info
AlertNow Test Planned for October 23
On the afternoon of Friday, October 23, Parkway will conduct a test of the AlertNow system to ensure all parents are receiving phone, text and e-mail messages accurately. Phone calls will be directed to home, cell and work numbers that were included on the 2009-10 student census verification form.
Trouble Receiving Messages?
Some parents have questioned why in some instances the AlertNow messages are not always received correctly. Click here to read answers to a number of frequently asked questions.
Text Messaging Option
Parents have the option to receive text messages via AlertNow to their cell phones in emergency situations only. To get text messages, parents must "opt-in" online at https://www.alertnowsms.com. The password for Parkway School District is the six-digit number 096095. Questions or comments about the service can be sent by e-mail to Alertnow@pkwy.k12.mo.us.