- Update for Parents on H1N1 Vaccines
- Twenty-five Parkway Students Named National Merit Semifinalists
- You are Invited to Project Parkway Town Hall Meeting
- Update on 2008 Bond Issue Projects
- Parkway Food Service Allergy Project
- How "Green" are You?
- Parkway Craft Fairs Begin
- Chesterfield Alliance Sponsors Family Forum
- Have You Signed Up for Infinite Campus Access Yet?
- AlertNow Test and Parent FAQ Info
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
How "Green" are You?
Being informed about the amount of energy that is consumed is an important step in "going green." Parkway School District keeps track of its energy consumption so decisions can be made on how to best conserve resources through efficiency and conservation efforts.
Through Parkway's Environmental Services Department's Web page, community members can now utilize GreenQuest, a personal energy information Web site to understand their energy consumption. With GreenQuest, individual consumers can: quantify their energy spending and consumption; learn how energy use is affecting the environment; anticipate future energy use and cost through weather data; and measure the effects of energy projects like new windows or air conditioners.