- School Starts August 17!
- Parent Notification System Continues; Text Messaging Available
- Have You Signed Up for Infinite Campus Access?
- Parkway HS Students to Hold Legislative Forum
- Parkway to Administer ACT to all Juniors in Spring 2010
- Letter from the Superintendent about Adequate Yearly Progress
- Community Education Classes Have Something for Everyone
- Help Wanted: Elementary Lunch Room/Recess Monitors
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Help Wanted: Elementary Lunch Room/Recess Monitors
Parkway needs friendly and caring people to assist elementary school staff in monitoring students at lunch and recess time to ensure a safe, orderly and harassment-free environment for all students.
The pay is $10 per hour for 2.5 hours of work each day students are in attendance. If you can’t work every day, but still think this job would be something you’re interested in, consider being a sub for our regular monitors.
Those interested should apply in person at the human resources department, located in the administration building at 455 North Woods Mill Road in Chesterfield, or call (314) 415-8022.