- Listen to Project Parkway Podcasts
- Parents to Begin Signing Up for Infinite Campus
- Ready to Read this Summer?
- Parkway Students Win National Marketing Honors
- Southwest Middle Students Win in Literature
- Central High Students Place in Missouri Speech & Debate
- West High Students get National Press Awards
- Student Awards for Theater, Chess, Personal Finance Challenge
- Alumni Hall of Fame Candidates
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Alumni Hall of Fame Candidates
It’s not too soon to be thinking about a special Parkway alumnus who you might want to nominate for the 2010 Class of the Parkway Alumni Association Hall of Fame! The distinguished individuals to be selected for this honor will have made significant contributions to their respective fields and will have achieved much over the course of their lifetimes.
The eligibility guidelines and criteria for nominations are listed below. Please call (314) 415-8074 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1. Nominee must have graduated from Parkway at least ten years prior to nomination. Posthumous nominations will be considered as well.
2. Nominees will be evaluated for a lifetime of excellence, accomplishment and recognition in their field or fields.
3. Candidates will be contacted to give consent for consideration and to verify data on accompanying documentation.
4. Graduates are encouraged to self-nominate.
5. Nomination forms will be available through the Parkway Alumni Web site after November 1, 2009.