- Another Parkway Teacher Achieves National Board Status
- Candidates May File for Parkway Board in December
- "School's Out" Opportunities Available through Community Partnerships
- Preliminary 2006-07 Budget Work Session Planned
- School Closings - Do You Have a Plan?
- Teacher Recruitment Fair is January 7
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Teacher Recruitment Fair is January 7
December 2005Parkway School District will host its annual recruitment fair from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Jan. 7, 2006 at Parkway Central High School, 369 N. Woods Mill Road in Chesterfield. (In case of inclement weather on January 7, please listen to the radio for a cancellation announcement.) Advanced registration for an interview time is required and the slots fill up very quickly! Administrator and teacher candidates will have the opportunity to learn more about Parkway, meet with Parkway subject-area coordinators and participate in a short interview with a building-level administrator. Candidates are asked to bring a professional resume. To schedule an interview, please call Parkway School District's Human Resources Department at (314) 415-8018.