- What Parents Should Know About Swine Influenza A (H1N1)
- Last (Half) Day of School is May 27
- Parkway Art & Family Fitness Events this Weekend
- Celebrating Prom and Graduation Nights with Care
- Alumni Awards go to Teachers and Students
- Summer in Parkway: Can You Come Out and Play?
- 2010-11 Calendar Review on May 6
- Student Awards Galore...Read More!
- Parkway Digital Magazine Coming Soon!
- Parkway Golf Tourney June 12
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Art & Family Fitness Events this Weekend
Join us for Parkway's All-District Student Art Show on Saturday, May 2, or Sunday, May 3, at Queeny Park, and hopefully the weather will clear just in time for you to enjoy our Family Fitness Extravaganza Sunday afternoon at Creve Coeur Park!
All District Art Show
Parkway’s All-District Art Show is Saturday, May 2, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and Sunday, May 3, from noon-4 p.m. at Queeny Park’s Greensfelder Center. Please note you must enter the park from Manchester Road, as access is blocked from Clayton Road. Come enjoy hundreds of original pieces of art created by talented K-12 Parkway students!
Family Fitness Day
Parkway's 3rd annual Family Fitness Day will take place from noon-4 p.m. on Sunday, May 3, 2009 @ Sailboat Cove in Creve Coeur Park.
Some of this year’s special attractions include:
-Scott Laytham & Karl Holmes Duo
-Ballpark Village Baseball Challenges
-Eric James, motivational hip-hop singer & speaker
For more information and directions to the event, visit the Parkway Web site. Volunteers are still needed to set up (9 - 11 a.m.) and during the event.
This event is co-hosted by the Health & Physical Education Department and Shape Up U.S. (Executive Director is Parkway Hall-of-Famer, Jyl Steinback).