- Drew Davis is Parkway's Teacher of the Year!
- The 2009 MAP Challenge: Tips for Parents and Students
- Later School Start Date Approved for 2009-10 Calendar
- Project Parkway Underway: Applications Still Accepted
- Pillar Nominees Announced
- Safety & Security Reminders
- Board of Education Candidate Forum
- Internet Safety Fair April 7
- Parkway Highlighted on NBC Today Show
- Six Flags Deals!
- Parkway Trivia Night April 4
- Parkway West Fundraiser Gives Moms a Night Out
- Southwest Middle Relay for Life Fundraiser March 24
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Board of Education Candidate Forum
A board candidate forum sponsored and moderated by the League of Women Voters of St. Louis will be held at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, March 31, 2009, at Parkway South Middle School, located at 760 Woods Mill Road, Manchester, 63011.
Four candidates have filed for two open positions on the Parkway board of education to be elected on April 7.
The candidates, in order of filing and as their names will appear on the ballot, are Beth Feldman, Helen Casteel, Louis I. Quint and Angela M. Schaefer.
The board of education members whose positions are open for election on April 7 are Beth Feldman and Helen Casteel.