- Get Involved in Shaping Parkway's Future!
- Nominations, Please?
- Parkway Goes to Washington
- Four Candidates File for Board of Education
- Dreams Can Come True; Apply Today
- Central High Swim Clinic Feb. 6
- Parkway String Teacher Named 2009 Missouri Educator
- Alumni Trivia Night April 4
- Baseball Clinic at South High March 7
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Get Involved in Shaping Parkway's Future!
The Parkway School District is undertaking an exciting strategic planning initiative called "Project Parkway: Designing the Future." Any district resident who is interested in serving on one of three long-range planning goal committees is invited to apply.
Under the direction of the Parkway Board of Education, these committees will review the district’s progress and develop objectives as they design Parkway’s future through 2015 and beyond.
Goal committees will focus on the following areas:
1) Academic achievement and student engagement;
2) Student safety, healthy behaviors and positive relationships; and
3) High quality learning environments, technology and school finance.
Applications can be submitted and more details are available online at www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/projectparkway or call (314) 415-8070. The deadline to apply is April 1, 2009.