- Cutting-Edge Summer Math Academy Charts New Territory
- Parkway Board Appoints Beth Feldman to Fill Vacancy
- Parkway Welcomes New School Administrators & Interns
- School Board Approves Bond Issue for November Ballot
- Summer Projects Complete 2004 Bond Issue
- South High Grad Qualifies for Olympic Triathlon Team
- Parkway's Annual Surplus Property Auction to be Held in July
- Help Wanted: Elementary Lunch Room/Recess Monitors
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Board Appoints Beth Feldman to Fill Vacancy
The Parkway School District Board of Education has announced that Beth Feldman will serve as a director on the board. Feldman fills the seat vacated by Greg Powers, who resigned from the board in May. *****The board selected her after an open application process.
Beth and her husband, Buddy, have been Parkway residents for the past 17 years, and have two children who will be attending Central Middle School in the fall. Feldman has held a variety of volunteer leadership positions in Parkway at Green Trails Elementary, and with district committees including curriculum council, government relations and PTO leadership council. Her previous career experiences have been in the retail and paralegal fields.