- Cutting-Edge Summer Math Academy Charts New Territory
- Parkway Board Appoints Beth Feldman to Fill Vacancy
- Parkway Welcomes New School Administrators & Interns
- School Board Approves Bond Issue for November Ballot
- Summer Projects Complete 2004 Bond Issue
- South High Grad Qualifies for Olympic Triathlon Team
- Parkway's Annual Surplus Property Auction to be Held in July
- Help Wanted: Elementary Lunch Room/Recess Monitors
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Summer Projects Complete 2004 Bond Issue
This summer, thanks to what remains of the 2004 bond issue funds, critical maintenance projects will be performed at more than 20 Parkway schools and buildings -- and completed just in time for the first day of school on Thursday, August 14.
For a complete list of projects by school, go to http://www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/bondissue/SummerProjects.pdf.