- MAP Testing: What do Parents Need to Know?
- Pillars of Parkway among Honorees at Appreciation Evening
- ROCK THE PARK Coming April 13!
- Vote on April 8!
- Two Parkway Students Ace ACT!
- Schools Host Internet Safety Night Events
- Parkway High School Students Help Community with Family Fundraising Event
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway High School Students Help Community with Family Fundraising Event
S.H. Out! (Students Helping Out)
For the first time ever, students from Parkway’s four traditional high schools are joining forces to help raise money for a common cause--Juvenile Diabetes. Families are invited to join in a fun-filled evening of games, food and music at 7 p.m. on Friday, April 18, at