- Will Snow Days Affect Last Day of School?
- Parkway and SLPS Join Forces in Unique $1.5 Million "Mathematicians in Residence" Teaching Grant
- Preparing 1960s Schools for the Next Generation
- Parkway School District's Teacher of the Year is ...
- Area Advisories Focus on Math Curriculum
- Meet the Board Candidates!
- Nominees for Pillar of Parkway are ...
- Parkway Alumni Host Trivia Night April 4
- Shenandoah Valley Students Spread Warmth with Project Linus
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway and SLPS Join Forces in Unique $1.5 Million "Mathematicians in Residence" Teaching Grant
Parkway and St. Louis Public Schools (SLPS) recently learned they were successful in their bid for a historic, three-year $1.5 million grant to develop a model for instruction that will help middle school students from both districts to better understand and achieve proficiency in mathematics.*****