- Patrons Invited to Study Facilities Needs
- Prop R Update: Board Approves Smaller Class Sizes at Middle and High Schools for 2008-09
- Ten Candidates File for Board of Education
- Congratulations Parkway Teachers of the Year
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Nominate a Pillar of Parkway
- Parents: Reminder about School Closings
- Alumni Accepting Granting Dreams Applications
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Ten Candidates File for Board of Education
Ten candidates have filed for three, three-year term director positions on the Parkway Board of Education. The candidates, in order of filing and as their names will appear on the ballot, are:*****
Dee Mogerman, Antonio (Tony) Perez, Melvin Klearman, Donald (Zina) Bolazina, Bruce W. Major, Daniel E. Regelean, K. Gregory Williams, Alan D. Heisel, Tom Welker, Charles Jacob.
For candidates’ photos and biographies, go to http://www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/boe/candidates08/election08.cfm
A Board Candidate Forum, sponsored and moderated by the League of Women Voters of St. Louis, will be held at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, March 25, at Parkway South Middle School. The election is Tuesday, April 8.