- Patrons Invited to Study Facilities Needs
- Prop R Update: Board Approves Smaller Class Sizes at Middle and High Schools for 2008-09
- Ten Candidates File for Board of Education
- Congratulations Parkway Teachers of the Year
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Nominate a Pillar of Parkway
- Parents: Reminder about School Closings
- Alumni Accepting Granting Dreams Applications
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
In January, the St. Louis County Health Department announced it was looking into a number of cases of pertussis (whooping cough) in the region, including several in Parkway schools. Parents in the affected schools have been notified and school nurses are monitoring the situation, working closely with the St. Louis County Health Department.
More information on pertussis can be found on the Parkway Web site by clicking on: http://www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/news/stories.cfm?ID=7EFBA1A7-1279-93A5-5DC4137CD76F472F. If you have additional questions, contact your school nurse or family doctor.