- Parkway Plans for Hwy. 40 Closure
- Kindergarten Registration
- Time to Thank Board Members; File to Become One!
- Parkway Day at Six Flags
- Wanted: Nominations for Pillar of Parkway
- Parkway Earns High Honors for ACT, Annual Performance
- Alumni Accepting Hall of Fame Nominees & Students' Granting Dreams Applications
- Parkway Teachers Receive State Honors
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Earns High Honors for ACT, Annual Performance
Out of 524 school districts in the state of Missouri, Parkway students achieved the third-highest ACT composite score of 24.3. In addition, Parkway placed fourth-highest in the state in the percent of graduates scoring at or above the national average on the ACT.
Parkway also earned “Distinction in Performance for High Achievement” on its Annual Performance Report (APR) by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. The district has received a "Distinction in Performance" rating every year since it was established in 2001. Criteria include MAP scores, graduation rate, attendance rate, college placement and student participation in advanced and vocational courses.