- Parkway to Go Wireless in 2008-09
- Parents, Prepare for School Closings!
- Parkway Staff Certified in Internet Safety Education
- Parkway Students Earn Half of State Writing Awards
- Parkway Environmental Services Wins Regional Award
- Veterans Called to Service Again! Social Studies Collecting Artifacts
- Information for Parents About Staph Infections
- Nominate a Parkway Grad for PAA Hall of Fame
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Staff Certified in Internet Safety Education
Parkway’s instructional technology department is now “i-SAFE certified” in Internet safety education. All technology integration specialists are available to share their knowledge with groups of parents, staff and students.*****
Topics include cyber bullying, cyber predators, social networking, and overall strategies for keeping students safe on the Internet.
A number of online resources, including i-SAFE, can also be found on the Parkway Web site at http://www.pkwy.k12.mo.us/news/stories.cfm?ID=EC39D23B%2D1279%2D93A5%2D5D27449B3409DD22.
To schedule a presentation or to learn more about i-SAFE, please contact a technology integration specialist at any school or Parkway staff development at (314) 415-7040.