- Summer Expo Feb. 8
- Three Candidates File for Board of Education
- Measles Vaccine
- Lunch Menus Go Mobile
- Adventure Club and Y Club for 2015-16
- Kindergarten Registration
- Parkway Night at the St. Louis Blues
- North High Student Earns Perfect ACT and SAT
- Grant a Dream - Deadline Friday!
- Winter is Not Over
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Registration for Parkway’s 2015-16 full-day, tuition-free kindergarten program has begun.
Students must be 5-years-old before Aug. 1, 2015, to enter kindergarten for the 2015-16 school year.
Begin the kindergarten registration process online here. Please complete this online portion of kindergarten registration first.
Then, take the following documentation to your school to complete your registration:
- An official birth certificate, issued by the Office of Vital Records of the state/county in which the child was born;
- The child’s immunization records;
- Two proofs of parent’s/guardian’s residency. These documents should contain the parent’s/guardian’s name and address.
- Deed/sales contract of residence, current real estate tax receipt, mortgage statement or contract to lease/rent and
- One other proof of residency such as; current unpaid utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement, employer’s record of address, or governmental acknowledgement of address (i.e., Social Security, welfare, voter registration, etc.) Driver’s license is not accepted.
- Custody papers, if applicable. A copy of the section of the dissolution decree (not the petition), which stipulates custody in cases of parent divorce.
- Individual Education Plan and Evaluation (IEP) and/or Section 504 Accommodation Plan (IAP) and Evaluation (if student has a disability)
For more information: Contact your Parkway neighborhood school or call 314-415-9900.