- Student Info Goes Mobile Sept. 8
- Top High Schools
- Parkway Earns High Mark on State Report Card
- Project Parkway: School Intruder Training
- Higher ACT Scores
- Adventure Club is Hiring
- Choir and Orchestra Auditions for Youth and Adults
- Parkway Family Day at Busch Stadium - Sept. 21
- Parkway Gives Back
- Parkway College Fair
- Parent Night with Stu Cabe - Sept. 8
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
Parkway Earns High Mark on State Report Card
The grades are in, and Parkway Schools again earned a high score on the state report card!
Parkway earned 96.4 percent on the 2014 report card released by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education – well above the 90 percent needed to be “Accredited with Distinction.”
Parkway ranked among the top 10 percent of districts in the state.
Missouri’s rating system is based on a number of factors including standardized test scores, attendance, graduation rates, subgroup performance and college placement. The new system allows for greater distinction between school districts and looks at a broader range of performance standards.