- Best High Schools
- Google Apps: What Parents Need to Know
- Vote for Mr. Skibbe to Represent the Cardinals at the All-Star Game!
- Model Schools of Character
- Books for 50 Cents
- Dad and Daughter Reunited
- National Spelling Bee Champ
- National Nursing Award
- From High School to Healthcare
- Mason Wins Another Gold
- West Middle Mathletes
- Chesterfield Arts Summer Camps
- Safe Bus Drivers!
- State Champion Athletes
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
From High School to Healthcare
Parkway students wrapped up a year of rotation in area hospitals exploring a career in health services by presenting their research.
Congratulations to North High students, Nakia Brandon and Abby Williams; South High students Jessica Darrough, Lauren Eberhardt, Rachel Epplin, Lexi Glaser, Grace Jensen, Corey Pohle, Victoria Stamp, Destany Ulmer and Alec Wehmeier; West High students Kemone Lindo and Rachel Malof; and Central High students Danny Prywitch and Hannah Keane.
Learn more about the Parkway Health Sciences Academy here.