- Best High Schools
- Google Apps: What Parents Need to Know
- Vote for Mr. Skibbe to Represent the Cardinals at the All-Star Game!
- Model Schools of Character
- Books for 50 Cents
- Dad and Daughter Reunited
- National Spelling Bee Champ
- National Nursing Award
- From High School to Healthcare
- Mason Wins Another Gold
- West Middle Mathletes
- Chesterfield Arts Summer Camps
- Safe Bus Drivers!
- State Champion Athletes
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
National Nursing Award
Katherine Park, nurse at Oak Brook, won a national School Nurse Leader Award from the Healthy Schools Campaign. Only five nurses received this award across the country!
Katherine is a recognized expert on diabetes care and treatment. She leads Parkway’s Diabetes Personnel Training program and helped develop Missouri diabetes personnel training standards.
Katherine recently won an excellent nursing award from St. Louis Magazine.