- Silver and Gold
- MAP Testing Fun
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Snow Schedule Coming for 14-15
- Class Acts
- Parkway Takes 20 Percent of State Titles
- MO Scholars Academy
- South High Takes Second in Scholar Bowl
- Chess Tournament Winners
- North High Wins Mock Trial Championship
- Chesterfield Arts Summer Camps
- Safe Websites for Kids
- PAA Golf Tournament and Jazz Concert
- Early Release - May 23
- eNews Home
Parkway e-News Story
MAP Testing Fun
We are currently in the MAP testing window in Parkway. Many schools have found ways to make testing a fun experience for teachers and students!
Craig Elementary and Claymont Elementary created music videos to kick off MAP testing.
Craig video here.
Claymont video here.
Ways to help your child prepare for the MAP test:
- It’s even more important to get a good night’s sleep and eat a healthy breakfast
- Encourage them to relax and do their best
Encourage or help your child review key concepts from this year
Craig Elementary Principal, Bill Senti and Assistant Principal Berin Waller (left) grew MAPstaches to celebrate MAP testing. #MAPstache